In pursuance of Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 PersonalData(hereinafter the "Privacy Code"), we inform you that the treatment of Personal Data (name, surname, email address and any further Personal Data indicated in the message) (the "Data") by you spontaneously provided filling out the contact format on the website www.landsrl.com (the "Website") will respect the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.< /br>
Please note that this Policy also contains the information required by art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter "GDPR"), which will become applicable in all the Member States of the European Union and belonging to the European Economic Area from May 25, 2018.
The Data Controller of Personal Data is RESIDENCE MIRELLA di Prato Pietro (Alagna Valsesia [VC] - Fraz. Bonda) (hereinafter "RESIDENCE MIRELLA" or "us")Data. LAND Srl is responsible for the legitimate and correct processing of your DData.
The purposes of Personal Data Processing
The Data provided will be processed by the Data Controller in pursuance of the Privacy Code and according to the GDRP for the following purposes:
- to respond to your request for information and/or contact, also by sending communications relating to it;
DataProcessing Arrangements – Time-limits for storing the Data.
- Data will be processed using both paper and electronic means
- Your Personal Data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to execute your request for information and / or contact
Data Subjects' Rights
- We remind you that, at any time, by contacting the Data Controller, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data without thereby affecting the legality of the processing based on your consent before the revocation.
Furthermore, according to article 7 of the Privacy Code and according to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
- You have the right to ask the Data Controller to access your Personal Data, correct or delete them or limit the processing of your Data or to oppose the processing of your DataData, in addition to the right to Data portability;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it;
- any corrections or cancellations or limitations on the processing carried out upon your request - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by us to each of the recipients to whom your Data may have been sent in accordance with this information.
- The exercise of the preceding rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free. To this end, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the addresses indicated in paragraph above "Data Controller", or by e-mail using the following address: email@example.com.